Hilary Swank Has Hotness In Her Calvin Klein Undies



Source:
www.GutterUncensoredPlus.com

Let me just start off this post by saying that I have never ever been attracted to Hilary Swank. Nope, not even once because I thought she looked too "rough." But here she is making me drool like a hungry dog thanks to a few sexy poses for Steven Meisel – black and white photoshoot for Calvin Klein. Somehow Steven Meisel got Hilary Swank to look like a girl. And a hot girl at it too, this man must be some kind of miracle worker. I was so wrong about Hilary, she should never change this look. Yesterday the thought of Hilary Swank in sexy lingerie would have made me vomit. But look at her now in some Calvin Klein undies!

I think this is the sexiest Hilary Swank photoshoot I have ever seen. As a matter of fact, the only sexy photoshoot I have seen of her. To think of it, these are the first of anything I have ever seen of her that can be describe as being sexy. Good lord, is that the same girl!? S
he look freaking amazing here in only bra and panties. And busty as hell too. Wow! I don't know what she did to make herself look that hot, but she should keep doing it. And I don't know when exactly Hilary Swank hit the hotness button, but sometime in the last two to three years she went from "Meh, No Thanks" to "Dayum, More Please!" Can someone explain to me what happened because it is a complete mystery to me. Enjoy! Click on pictures to enlarge.


Source: http://www.GutterUncensoredPlus.com


Wiki Bio


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hilary Ann Swank (born July 30, 1974 in Lincoln, Nebraska, U.S.A.) is an American actress. Her film career began with a small part in Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992) and then a major part in The Next Karate Kid (1994), where she played Julie Pierce, the first female protégé of sensei Mr. Miyagi. She has become known for her two Academy Award-winning performances: first as Brandon Teena, a transgender man (FTM) in the movie Boys Don't Cry (1999), and a struggling waitress-turned-boxer, Maggie Fitzgerald, in Million Dollar Baby (2004). www.GutterUncensoredPlus.com



You have read this article Actress / American / Black And White / Boobs / Bra / Bra And Panties / Celebrity / GutterUncensored / Hilary Swank / Hot / Lingerie / Lips / Modeling / Panties / Photoshoot / Pictures / Sexy / SFW / Starlet with the title Hilary Swank Has Hotness In Her Calvin Klein Undies. You can bookmark this page URL http://naughtyangel420247.blogspot.com/2010/11/hilary-swank-has-hotness-in-her-calvin.html. Thanks!